- These Terms and Conditions ("T&C") govern the access and use of the website www.InteriorsFurniture.com (“Website”) and the placing of any orders for the purchase of goods from Interiors L.L.C (“Interiors”). These T&C represent the whole agreement and understanding between Interiors and the customer that purchases goods from the Website ("Customer").
- By accessing the Website and/or placing any order, Customer represents and agrees to comply with our T&C. If Customer does not agree to accept the T&C, Customer should not access, register or use the Website.
- Interiors may terminate Customer’s account at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach of this T&C.
- These T&C should be read in conjunction with any details provided on the Website about how the Website operates and the services which are available.
- Interiors reserves the right to revise these T&C at any time as it sees fit without any notice, and by using this Website Customer is expected to review the T&C on a regular basis to ensure Customer understands all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
Use of the Website
- The use of the Website shall not be available to persons under the age of 18. Customer represents that he/she is 18 years old or over.
- By using the Website Customer further undertakes not to make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders.
- Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies, Interiors reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Website or to cancel any placed order of any person, if Interiors believes that the person is under the age of 18 years or has placed speculative, false or fraudulent orders.
- The Customer agrees that Interiors may communicate with the Customer by email or by posting notices on the Website. The Customer agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Interiors provides to the Customer electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Interiors requires the Customer’s agreement during the registration process to send the Customer promotional emails to let the Customer know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Website. If, at any time, the Customer decides that he/she does not wish to receive promotional emails, the Customer can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
When you register to our services, we may collect:
- Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email address(es), phone number(s), gender and other profiling information.
- Your account login details, such as your username and the password (encrypted) that you have chosen
When you shop with us online, we may collect:
- Information about your online purchases (for example: what, when, where you ordered / bought and how you paid).
- Information about your online browsing behavior on our Websites.
- Information about devices you have used to access our Services (including the make, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers); and
- Information about your precise geolocation.
The purposes for which we are collecting your personal information are listed below:
- To get in touch with you whenever necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To send you promotional materials
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
To terminate your account go to www.interiorsfurniiture.com, "Log in" to your account, then select "My Account" followed by "Data Privacy", select "ERASE ACCOUNT" and hit "Submit".